ONTIME IBM NOTES CLIENT
- Fixed an error for multi appointments that created dublicate appointments for a person
- Fixed an error that would crash the Notes client if the user selected the Today link in a modal dialogue box
- Fixed an API error that occurred in a clustered environment, when creating invitations and the host had failed over to another server. Before the change the API would always attempted to send notices from the hosts mailserver.
- Fixed an overflow situation when trying to import more than 32.767 users into an external groups.
- Fixed an issue where an OnTime view in the personal mail files got updated in each sync process when running multiple OnTime environments that synched the same mail file. The situation only occured if the OnTime environments were not at the same release level.