NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Greatly improved performance of the OnTime Group Calendar admin-task
- Ability to control when the OnTime Group Calendar admin-task runs using a matrix on Global Settings. You can now also disable admin from running when the OnTime GC task is loaded
- Info log level greatly improved to log additional info.
- Added the ability to stop the admin-task while running. Please refer to the FAQ titled "More information on the OnTime Group Calendar Administration task" for more information.
ONTIME IBM NOTES CLIENT
- Manually sorted private groups lost their sort flag if changed.
- If a manually sorted private group is the startup group the sort order wasn't honored. This was a regression in version 4.2.1.
- Rooms with restrictions were wrongly displayed during UserSearch when explicitly using IncludeNoAccess.
ONTIME WEB CLIENT
- Fixed wrong date/time format in the notice panel for Japanese.
- All day event as the default event type in preferences was not honored.
ONTIME MOBILE CLIENT
- Fixed an issue where the Enterprise Scaling setting wasn't honored when attempting to add meeting participants to a meeting causing the client to hang for large deployments.
- If exluding "*" (in any include/exclude pair) in a role we would include all instead of excluding all.