In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues
ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- Fixed a degredation issue introduced in 2.7.0 which resulted in group based permission sync failing
- In the help section the link pointed to Youtube videos for version 2.5.x
- Missing cmd file to install Pollarity Tomcat manually
- Fixed a situation where install of the Pollarity Tomcat would exit if the db could not be created. The process now install the Tomcat and the db can be created at a later point should this situation occur.
- Fixed an error in the install script which resulted in new OnTime installations failing during creation